Tomorrow should be a good day. I'm planning to get some things done, including walking up to Trader Joe's to buy Cobweb some more canned food. I always enjoy a long walk, so I've decided to leave my bike at home. Now I just have to restrain myself from buying the whole store. The top
1. chocolate ice-cream mochi
2. creative and unusual 100% juices (like strawberry)
3. baked goods (last time I got a pumpkin loaf studded with cranberries -- delish)
4. the chocolate covered nuts, especially the pecan and walnut clusters, with the caramel holding them together. Yum.
5. produce (beautiful strawberries and raspberries at some times of year, lovely cherries at other times, and cheap)
6. dried fruit (as with the juices, they have a good variety)
7. frozen food in general (this one is a cheat, because I won't buy frozen food when I'm expecting to walk a long ways home, but it always tempts me)
Tomorrow I also have some phone calls to make. I hope I will be feeling capable enough to get some things done.
Tonight we went out for Thai food with wolfieboy and his wife Christina, both of whom were visiting for a couple days from Seattle. It was great to get to visit with them for a few hours and share some excellent Thai food along with our excellent conversation. They both seemed rather taken with our cats. Lucy, in particular, was a little slut, rubbing herself against them and allowing herself to be manhandled ... then coming back for more.
Well, it's time for me to sleep. I shall kiss Cobweb on the top of her head and wish her well, and blow a kiss to you, and you, and you, and *you* in particular and wish you a pleasant sleep and a lovely Monday coming up.