And, to quote saava again, "Some of these are completely obvious, some not so much. Some are flattering, some not so much. Therefore, you'll just have to guess." It's in purposely random order.
1. It's so nice to know I'm not alone in the world. How can I be alone when you are me and I am you?
2. Ferris Bueller, you're my hero!
3. I worry about you sacrificing so much of your own life out of concern for your brother. You're important, too.
4. If we form a Dr. Scott fan club, you should be the president.
5. I'm sometimes offended by your politics, but that won't stop me from reading.
6. You're far too nice to me, but I trust you to know what your own limits are.
7. You make the sexiest icons ever! But where did the nudie harem girl go?
8. You are far, far, far more physically attractive than you give yourself credit for. Plus, you're a mean dancer.
9. Your website is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life and I love it with a burning passion.
10. I often find myself unable to comment on your journal entries, only because the emotions your words stir in me are so intense and personal and difficult.
11. You are a much more talented writer than you give yourself credit for. It makes me sad, sometimes, that you think so little of your own talent.
12. I want to read your book so very badly. If only I knew your real name, I'd go buy it today!
13. You are fabulous! May I hump your leg?
14. Yours is by far the strangest journal on my friends list, but I find it oddly fascinating. Sometimes I wonder who you really are.
15. I have a terrible crush on you, even though you're grumpy, because you're so honest & I love that.
16. You think way too much about "Survivor." But I love you anyway.
17. Some days, I get really envious when I read your journal, because I wish I looked like you. You'll have stunning children.
18. Your comments on my journal entries crack me up. I love your sense of humor ... even though you don't use capital letters. You deserve more happiness.
19. Music isn't a major force in my life, so I love reading about how much it is a part of who you are and how you see the world.
20. I sometimes feel guilty for skimming many of your entries, but I can't seem to take you off of my friends list because your Buffy thoughts are so darn insightful.
21. If I had to choose only one fanfic goddess, it would be you. No question about it.
22. I feel all honored that you recently added me to your friends list, after I'd admired your journal for some time.
23. I sometimes think we don't have much of anything in common, but your journal is so darn interesting that I can't stop reading it ... even the stuff about Swedish bands.
24. I get the impression that you don't think much of me, but I'm nonetheless addicted to your journal. It's probably my favorite journal that I read ... including the unconventional porn.
25. I occasionally consider taking you off of my friends list because I feel sort of rejected that you've never friended me in return, but your deeply emotional entries are too compelling for me to stop reading.
26. You are the very best thing about LJ support, and one of the reasons I continue to be enthusiastic about participating there.
27. I wish you wrote in your own journal more often, and didn't so often confine yourself to commenting on other people's self-involved entries.
28. I'm amazed and impressed at how calmly you seem to have handled the news that your parents read your LJ, especially given the recent events in your life!
29. I've sometimes really wished that I could be better friends with you, but I'm too intimidated to talk to you much because you're so central to the Spuffy "in crowd".
30. I basically know nothing about you, since you have not yet added me to your friends list to let me read your entirely friends-only journal.
31. Your life seems very foreign to me, with all the sophistication and fashion and boot shopping. It's like sitting here in my jeans and t-shirt and bare feet, with messy hair and no make-up, and reading about another planet.
32. I was a huge fan of your writing and screencaps long before I knew LJ even existed, but you are one of the reasons I got an account here.
33. I don't really feel that I know you at all, despite the fact that I've seen you naked. Or, at least, parts of you.
34. I know you don't read my journal, because you have no idea who I am, but I love your photography.
35. I wish you posted more often, because your fanfic and Buffy thoughts are always fascinating.
36. To be honest, I primarily have you on my friends list to allow you to read my friends-only posts. Your journal entries usually seem fairly superficial, so I tend to skim them and chuckle at the occasional clever stuff.
37. When you recently removed about half of the names from your friends list, you kept me, and I felt so honored! I don't feel I know you very well, but hope that will change.
38. I felt sort of uncertain about adding you to my friends list because I know nothing about you and you don't write a journal of your own (and you list serial killers as one of your interests), but I decided to take a chance. I wonder who you are.
39. You need to take better care of yourself and worry less about being a good friend to everyone else. You're making yourself crazy.
40. I wish we could be closer friends, but I feel like my tentative overtures in that direction have been ignored, so I just admire you from afar.
41. I'm not quite sure why you added me to your friends list, since you seem primarily interested in Harry Potter and M*A*S*H, but you seem nice enough.
42. I'm new to your journal, but like you a lot already. Plus, you comment on my entries, which always wins my affection. ;)
[Wow. I'm getting really tired. This is hard work!]
43. As per our deal, I will never take you off of my friend list. But I doubt I'll ever want to, because you're too cool.
44. I never comment on your journal ... you never comment on mine. I'm not sure if you even read me. Sometimes I think about taking your name off my friends list, but it seems somehow rude. And, anyway, you occasionally write something really neat.
45. The universe agrees with you. And I'm a spaz. I feel nervous that you'll hold it against me.
46. I thought you were too cool to read my journal, but then *boom* you commented on something I wrote. Color me shocked.
47. I'm not sure how I missed your journal for so long, but it's great. Especially the Very Lucky Hamster. Heh.
48. I worry about you and want to somehow offer support, even as you're cracking me up so badly that I almost fall off my chair. I wish you lived next door and were my best friend.
49. I feel like I don't really know you at all, except your thoughts on Buffy ... but I feel like that's partially my own fault for not taking the time to respond to your non-Buffy posts.
50. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, since we have a surprising number of things in common.
51. You are definitely not a typical guy. Thank goodness! I absolutely adore your journal and your comments here. You rock.
52. Sometimes I worry that you think I'm a whiny ass bitch. I almost didn't add you to my friends list, initially, for that very reason.
53. Feel free to bitch about papers every 9 weeks, or as much as you need to. It's your journal, after all. I haven't been connecting with your journal much lately, but I'm willing to hang in there 'cause I love you so much.
54. Not sure if I'll ever get to know you really well, since you have 221 people on your friends list. I can't imagine you'll have much time to interact here.
55. I tend to relate to your journal more as a sort of editorial column or something, and not as a really interactive thing -- maybe I'm just intimidated -- but your writing is always enjoyable to read.
56. I love you even though you like Christmas music. Don't you know it's a tool of the Devil? It makes my ears bleed.
57. Your journal is one of my favorites. You make raising kids sound awfully entertaining from the outside. I admire the fact that you have such a sense of humor about it all.
58. I really admire the relationship you have with your primary sweetheart. It's wonderful to read about, because you clearly love each other very deeply.
[Okay, I think this meme must have been created by someone with a REALLY short friends list. This is taking me HOURS! And yet ... ever compulsive ... I can't stop now that I've begun. Help!]
59. You are much more interesting than the Buffy advent calendar. I wish you posted personal stuff more often, but that's just me. :-)
60. I love your photographs, especially the eyes.
61. You crack me up. Synonyms for "blue," indeed. "Coughing toward bethlehem." Heh. "The slings and arrows of outrageous toddlers." Heh heh heh. More, please. I love it!
62. I don't know you yet, but I need to sit down and read some of your past entries, 'cause anyone who writes openly and honestly about sex interests me.
63. I'm afraid I can't read your entries on your layout, because the font is blindingly large, but I love reading your journal on my friends page.
64. Oh my god. Mr. Rinaldi. I'll be retelling your funny stories for the rest of my life. I am so glad I happened upon your journal!
65. Our lives are very different, especially concerning religion, but your journal consistently fascinates me.
66. I feel like you and I have a lot in common, and yet you seem to feel that you have nothing to write about because you're married and don't have a job ... and I post a hundred times a day. That intrigues me.
67. I'm not sure why, but I tend to feel very distanced from your journal. Your Buffy thoughts and collages are always interesting, though.
68. I don't know you very well yet, but I look forward to reading more of your journal, as I find your LJ reviews insightful, honest, and compassionate.
69. You don't seem to write in much depth in your journal, so I don't feel like I know you at all. But, hey, you've seen me naked, so I may as well let you read my posts, right? ;)
70. I don't get a strong impression of your personality from your journal, but I'm not sure why. I wish I knew more about you.
71. How is it possible that you are still in high school, and yet your body image is healthier than mine? Wisdom does not necessarily correlate with age. I envy you.
72. I love your journal, but I must admit that I often love your comments in mine even more.
73. Fascinating journal, fascinating comments, good sense of humor, deep discussions, and Spike obsession ... I hope I actually do get to meet you in real life, as it does look possible.
74. Wow. You really do like fishing, don't you? And hockey. Wow. I think you're one of the guyest guys I know. Not meant as a criticism, though.
75. I love the bookstore stories, especially.
76. I'm new to your journal, but I love it. One of these days, I want to sit down and read all your older entries.
77. I identify with you a lot, though you are much much funnier than I am. And more obsessed with Buffy.
78. I'm very new to your journal, but my favorite thing about it so far is your Endless mood theme. It's soooo cool!
79. You have inspired me to start reading Wes/Spike slash. I think you may be evil.
80. Your comments on my beauty issues touched me so deeply that I feel I should print out what you wrote and read it every day. I am grateful to you.
81. I wish you lived near me so we could go to the gym together.
82. I love reading about your relationship with your ubiquitous girlfriend. Those are my favorites of your journal entries.
83. A man who writes Spuffy fic? You are a rare creature, my friend. Your journal is still quite new, and so I don't feel I know you very well, but I hope that will come with time.
My god ... I can't believe I actually finished it. I'm going to go fall over now.