So if you responded to any of my LJ entries over the past three months and I didn't reply, well, I've been intending to reply but have finally admitted to myself that I just don't have the energy.
I also bailed on my writing group with Julia and Crystal.
Instead, I'm going to
- go have some breakfast
- do my physical therapy exercises
- walk to Walgreens (the same one where I waited yesterday to have my Neurontin prescription filled) to wait for a prescription I must get this morning (my Butrans patch, which I am supposed to apply by noonish today—withdrawal symptoms would almost certainly get extremely ugly if I put this off until tomorrow when the pharmacy trip would be much more convenient)
- phone the neurologist
- make whatever phone calls necessary to deal with a troublesome acupuncture referral
- do the dishes (which are in a rather desperate state of needing-to-be-doneness)
- clean the litter boxes (which I should have done yesterday)
- go to my every-six-months dermatologist appointment (because Dr. Dunn likes to make sure I don't get skin cancer & anyway I just don't have enough health-related "time sucks" these days)
- maybe fall down on the couch and catch my breath.
Maybe before I do any of those things I should take a Xanax.