- walk from the in-laws' house to Kalaheo
- get ice cream at Lappert's
- Hanapepe's "Art Walk" (Friday nights)
- pie from The Right Slice (possibly at the Hanapepe Art Walk)
- jewelry shopping at Spouting Horn
- walk the Wailua bike/pedestrian trail (sadly nowhere nearby to rent bikes)
- brunch at the St. Regis Hotel in Princeville (very expensive and so I'd be afraid to suggest it, but it was my favorite thing we've ever done in Hawaii)
- Maha'ulepu Beach (down the longest and bumpiest dirt road in the world)
- lots of relaxing, of course, and partaking of delicious fresh fruit
This is all of course in addition to the visiting with my in-laws, which is my favorite part about the trips.
I'm hoping that my meds will be more stable by then & something will have been figured out for my nausea. Right now, I've had to stop taking the Remeron that was helping with the nausea, because it had me sleeping 14+ hours/day (and groggy during the waking hours).