I've been becoming increasingly nervous about multiple sclerosis, since I seem to have quite a few symptoms of it:
- numbness in my left thigh, which I first noticed about a year or so ago
- delayed urination, which I told my doc about a couple months ago
- lack of vaginal lubrication, which I first discussed with my gynecologist about a year ago
- clumsiness, including frequent falls, for the past couple years
- cognitive problems such as impaired concentration and memory, which I've always previously attributed to anxiety
- trouble finding words and organizing my thoughts in the last couple months
- and, of course, the constant fatigue and the Babinski Response my doc saw last week.
I'm hoping I'm just experiencing "medical students' disease," and getting worried about nothing, letting my imagination run away with me.
I guess I might not know for at least 7 weeks.