My hair is a lot frizzier than this now (and somewhat longer), but the frizz can be beaten into submission with the right kinds of products, which I don't mind. I just want to get rid of some of the other time-consuming aspects of my current hair care, especially the amount of time it takes me to wash/condition, but also how heavy it is.
So here are some of the possible haircuts I've been looking at:
(1) Possible ways to still keep my hair long, but layer and thin it to make it easier to take care of.
(2) Some famous chick whose hair has about as much wave as mine. I particularly like the cut in the upper right.
(3) Some random haircuts that I don't like as well as some of the others I've seen, but which are still worth showing to the stylist.
(4) More random cuts with wavy hair.
(5) Am I really 43 years old and looking to Miley Cyrus for possible hairstyles? Yes. Yes, I am. I particularly like the one in the lower left.
So what do you think? I'm eager for feedback. I want my hair to be easy to take care of -- that's my primary objective. But I do want it to suit my face -- that's my secondary objective.